Delivery Manager (Building Surveying)
Our aspiration is to be the UK’s number one surveying company. We have over 20 years’ experience working within the industry. Having recently put plans into action to achieve our aim, we are currently experiencing unprecedented growth. We pride ourselves on providing good quality, accurate surveys to our customers across a variety of industries.
We currently have substantial capabilities in underground utility mapping and topographical surveys, working throughout the UK. We are well established in the transportation industry and in providing pre-construction surveys but wish to develop our expertise in commercial building measurement and surveys. We currently have surveyors experienced in the use of Laser Scanners and post processing software. We are seeking to invest in our people and equipment to further develop our in-house capabilities in the Laser Scanning and 3D modelling sectors.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to drive growth in this area.
Our successful candidate must have proven business development, project management and client relationship management experience as well as technical knowledge of the building surveying industry, including Laser Scanning and 3D Modelling. Our successful candidate will ideally be based in an area that enables regular visits to our Leeds or Sevenoaks office. It is also essential that our successful candidate has the following knowledge, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the building surveying sector.
- A Professional Qualification in Surveying.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
It is desirable, but not essential that candidates have experience and/or qualifications in the following areas:
- BIM applications, including Revit software.
- A broad knowledge of the surveying sector covering rail, highways and construction.
- RICS or ICES accreditation.
The salary for the role is £40,000 - £44,000 plus car, bonus and other benefits.
We have a host of great employee benefits including, but not limited to;
- Enhanced employer contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced life assurance scheme
- Favourable absence pay scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers and cycle scheme.
- Increasing holiday allowance with length of service
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
- Celebrating success awards (given out when people do something great - which happens a lot)
As well as the above, we will provide you with support and encouragement to learn and develop to truly reach your potential.
If you would like to request further information or would like to call us to talk through the role, please contact us.