Automotive E-commerce eBay Administrator & Sales Support (Rotating electrics)
Job Title: Automotive E-commerce eBay Administrator & Sales Support (Rotating electrics)
Location: Central Birmingham, Digbeth, Birmingham, B12,
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are a dynamic young company specialising in the re-engineering of Automotive Alternators and Starter Motors.
The global demand for cost-effective quality automotive parts has never been greater. We are applying innovative technologies, with emphasis on research to develop products to service the global automotive aftermarket.
The role is responsible for supporting sales and providing after sales support.
The varied role will involve many aspects of sales support and management, as well as maintaining daily reports and customer queries.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- 1 year+ selling experience on eBay
- Experience in Automotive Parts sales (VRM-to-Part matching)
- Experience in office administration
- An ability to work on multiple concurrent projects in a time-pressured environment
- IT literate; including MS Excel, Outlook & Word
- A Positive "Can Do" attitude
You will be responsible for:
- Processing online orders- Booking of delivery with courier companies
- Providing after-sales support by telephone and email
- Taking responsibility to investigate issues to a satisfactory conclusion and communicating the result to the customer.
- Accountable for all admin tasks to be completed accurately and on time, including; refunds, returns, customer escalations etc.
- Liaison with Ebay and Amazon seller support to resolve customer issues/complaints, resolve product listing issues.
- Liaison with courier companies, resolving parcel delivery issues including filing claims for lost parcels.
- Monitor and reply customer feedbacks across all marketplaces.
- Process daily customer orders and returns ensuring all order and returns are processed within required timelines.
- Update stock management sheet
Benefits / Hours:
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 17.00pm
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays per annum.