Installation Team Leader - Medical Devices Field based Southern England
Job Title: Installation Team Leader
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Field based covering Southern England
Hours: 37 hours per week
ArjoHuntleigh, a Getinge Group company are a global medical devices company with a product portfolio encompassing medical beds, mattresses, hoists and DVT prevention equipment.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Installation Team Leader covering Southern England to proactively supervise a regional team of Installation Engineers and ensure ArjoHuntleigh equipment is installed in accordance with customer agreed completion dates whilst ensuring safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Supervise a team of Installation Engineers within an area of the UK.
Manage the Installation Team activity so that business opportunities with current and new customers are optimized and high customer satisfaction is maintained.
Manage and monitor Installation Engineer activity / monthly expense & overtime claim reports.
Provide monthly reports on the Installation Team and provide feedback on team expenditure/performance level.
Provide field support/technical assistance to the Installation Team members.
Audit Installation Engineers work and performance activities on a regular basis.
Carry out Installation works as required within Installation operations demands.
Support Sales/PDT/Service with technical support, field survey activities and quotations.
Provide Installation work quotations with customer demands within Installation operations.
Attend pre-start meetings on behalf of the National Installation Manager where applicable.
Authorize installation assessments forms completed by the sales force prior to order acceptance.
The provision of Risk Assessment and Method Statements (Generic and site specific where required) for installations ensuring that all aspects of the Health and Safety policy is met.
High level of experience and knowledge with the installation and commissioning of medical devices.
- The qualified candidate will possess strong communication and customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- A high level of organisation and detail are required along with thorough documentation.
- Ability to manage policies and procedures.
- Must be customer focused with a high degree of attention to the customer's needs.
- Preferred candidates will have experience related to construction and project management.
- Maintain a team environment.
- Experience in operating within an organisation accredited to ISO9001: Quality Management.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements including risk assessments.
- Ability to build strong working relationships - internally and externally.
- Demonstrate supervisory skills.
- Active listening and communication skills.
- Skills in delivering positive, honest and constructive feedback.
- Understanding and encouraging diversity within the workplace.
- Conduct reviews, set goals and support staff to achieve them.
Strictly no agencies please.