We are a rapidly expanding Events Company based in Newhaven offering a free Auction Service at Charity Dinners and Gala Events. We have recently become an ABTA member and are now launching our own Travel Agency and need someone to promote this as our new offering to our existing client base and establish our on line presence.
This is a great opportunity for someone to create their own Travel Consultant role and direction within our fast growing organisation.
For the position of a Travel Consultant we are looking for the following experience:
• Passionate about travel - previous travel industry experience
• Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service/sales
• Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to meet targets/KPI's
• A strong team player
Our Travel Consultant will handle internal leads from our clients that are booking their accommodation only and inbound calls from customers regarding new worldwide travel bookings.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with Flight enquiries passed to you from our Accommodation Bookings Team
• Answer inbound reservations calls from customers who want to book travel, adding value where possible
• Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds the customers’ expectations
• Meet and exceed individual and team KPI's
• Promote travel opportunities through the use of personal travel experiences and training
• Look for other opportunities to drive customer interaction and identify opportunities to add value
• 20 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
• Commission Structure • Internal Incentive Scheme
• Health Care Cashplan
• Exciting Industry discounts including flights, hotels, experience days plus more!
The role is initially part time 16 to 24 hours a week with hours to suit you and the needs of the business.