Production Engineer - Automotive
Our client, an international Electronics business are urgently looking for a Production Engineer - Automotive based at their site in Northamptonshire.
This Production Engineer - Automotive, will be required to provide support and guidance to the development, new product introduction, troubleshooting, optimisation of customers' manufacturing and supporting processes, using classical manufacturing engineering skills, implementing process improvements.
A successful candidate for the Production Engineer - Automotive job based in Northamptonshire should have the following:
- A strong manufacturing background ideally with the Automotive or Motor Sports industries
- Lean manufacturing techniques within a high value, high complexity and low volume environment
- Liaison with existing and new suppliers to help define manufacturing procedures and ensure delivery of parts that conform to production quality standards
- Investigation and planning of assembly line at "pilot" volumes (up to 5,000 systems per annum)
- Production planning, including supply chain liaison and management
- Management of bills-of-materials for a range of projects