Reporting to: Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teacher
Start date: September 2017
Year 1 Full time Maternity Cover
Are you an experienced reception teacher or NQT seeking a temporary role from September?
Do you want to join a thriving primary school with high expectations?
We have an exciting opportunity for a reception teacher to work with a dedicated and passionate team of teachers and support staff within a fantastic working environment. This role is open to both experienced Primary School Teachers and NQT's looking to gain some classroom experience.
The successful Teacher will:
- Have QTS or NQT status
- Excellent teacher with proven experience of outstanding pupil progress
- A clear understanding of engaging children in learning to high expectations
- Great communicator
- Willing to take part in extra- curricular activates
- Have at least two years experience of working in Year 1.
What the school has to offer:
- A school that promotes creativity and enthusiasm for learning
- A dedicated, keen staff team
- Ofsted state they are a good school
As a teacher working with Randstad in Plymouth, you will benefit from:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
If this Primary Teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact either Nicky or Josh at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. You will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: Josh Ware Phone: Email:
Reference: Full Time Maternity Cover Year 1 Teacher