- Global leader in financial analysis
- Subscription based business intelligence platform selling to the Finance sector
- Upselling and cross-selling reports within 50-60 pre-existing accounts
- 100% Account Management
The Role: The leading provider of global financial and macroeconomic market research requires a versatile Account Manager to join a highly successful London based team. Managing 50-60 pre-existing accounts within the Finance sector, the Account Manager will be responsible for upselling and cross-selling subscriptions to a leading business intelligence platform providing macroeconomic and financial research exclusively to the Finance, Pharmaceutical, and Education sectors. This is a 100% account management position, ideally suited for an engaging sales professional who has a keen interest in Economics and is looking to enhance their career within a globally renowned firm.
The Company: Established in 1984, this macroeconomic and financial market analysis provider are global leaders in their field. The successful Global Account Manager can expect a rewarding company culture and tremendous opportunities for progression across their extensive global customer portfolio.
As Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing 50-60 pre-existing accounts
- Upselling and cross-selling subscriptions to a business intelligence platform
- Networking with clients face to face
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 2 years proven Account Management experience
- Knowledge selling a business intelligence product, or into the corporate sector
- Driven, high energy and consultative individual
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- £30,000 basic; £40,000 OTE
- Social and outgoing company culture
- Pension, 25 days' holiday plus great company benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information about other vacancies we are currently recruiting for, please contact Mark Ansell-Carter on .