Digital Marketing Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join a market leader in the English teaching sector. The successful candidate will be a creative, hard-working individual with a passion for social and digital media. While working closely with the marketing manager, digital marketing executive and wider sales team, their responsibilities will include managing and updating IH London’s social media pages, producing digital content including videos and writing blog posts to help promote our courses and programmes. This is the right role for a self-starter and someone who is a positive, team-player.
- Managing the social media pages for IH London, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Wordpress, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn, regularly updating them with well-written content
- Producing engaging digital content, including taking photographs and filming videos
- Editing photographs and videos to a professional standard using the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Developing the IH London blog - including authoring blog articles and developing interesting content to attract a global following
- Writing and executing a social media strategy, which contributes to the overall digital marketing strategy for IH London
- Liaising with different departments and current students and teachers to collate newsworthy content including student testimonials for various platforms
- Implementing social media advertising campaigns
- Reporting on social media statistics
- Working closely with the sales team and other staff to support new campaigns and initiatives
- Identifying industry-related news and disseminating it through appropriate social channels
- Attending internal and external industry events, as required
- Updating the website on an ad-hoc basis to cover for staff taking holiday leave
- Other duties as requested.
- A degree in a relevant subject
- CPD or evidence of continued investment in training and development
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months marketing and social media experience, either in the education or commercial sectors
- Experience planning and creating appealing and relevant content for social media platforms
- Experience filming and producing videos for a commercial purpose
- Strong copy writing skills for social media posts, blog articles, video and website content
- Well-developed knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro (or similar video editing tools)
- Experience producing social media monitoring reports and using reporting software
- The ability to adapt style and tone for different audiences, and to work within the brand guidelines of IH London and the IH World Organisation.
- Experience using content management systems to update websites
- Blog writing experience and knowledge of WordPress
- Experience delivering effective social media campaigns for a previous organisation
- Any international experience, including knowledge of another language.
- Creativity and an innovative, forward-thinking mind
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Able to work well within a team, and autonomously
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- An understanding of business objectives
- Good project management skills
- A strong and confident communicator
- An eye for detail
- A passion for new media technologies.
The deadline for this role is Sunday 21st May 2017.
Please note that no CVs will be accepted without cover letters.
In your covering letter you should describe how your skills and experience meet the responsibilities of the role - this is an important part of the application process.