Marketing Manager - (with digital experience)
My client based in South West London is looking to add a Marketing Manager with strong digital skills to their team.
This is a new role, so there is great scope to really grow with the company and make your mark!
The company works with both commercial and residential properties and are in the restoration market.
The successful candidate will be happy to work in a stand alone role and be experienced in a wide range of marketing activities. You will report directly to the MD and work very closely with the Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for the creative marketing, copy writing, the website, SEO/PPC strategies and delivering digital marketing plans, which support business growth.
- Ensure a structured marketing plan is in place and adhered to.
- Update and develop the company website.
- Lead content creation.
- Prepare and execute digital marketing campaigns, using LinkedIn, email and various other sources.
- Assess campaign success and report to M.D.
- PR duties.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Ensure SEO and PPC strategies are in place.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years (min) marketing experience.
- A relevant qualification.
- Experience in a stand alone marketing role.
- Solid understanding of online marketing and campaign evaluation.
- Experience managing search marketing (SEO, PPC).
- Email marketing to increase acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).