Income Support Officer
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a reputable company within the social housing sector. They are seeking an Income support officer to work with tenant in order to manage their income.
My client is a well established desirable employer operating within housing sector- overseeing over 40,000 properties within the local area.
As an Income Support Officer you will report in to the team leader, you will have a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Working with tenants to boost their income
- Advising on welfare benefits available to tenant
- Ensuring rent payments are on time
- Resolving outstanding debt
You will be an ideal match for this position if you have held a similar position in the past, as well as the following;
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of caseload management
- Be able to pass an Enhanced DBS certificate
In return you will get;
- Salary of £20,000 to £24,000 per annum