Paediatric Staff Nurse
Located in the heart of Kensington, our client is an international hospital committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for patients.
Their Paediatric Ward provides clinical facilities to care for children undergoing both simple and complex medical and surgical procedures. They offer a caring environment for children in a segregated facility and provide a wide range of supporting treatments and therapies.
They also have some of the most advanced diagnostic facilities available
Who they’re looking for
• Registered Children's Nurse
• Experience working within a Paediatric Ward setting is desirable
• Team Player
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prioritising patient care needs.
• Engaging in and promoting multi-disciplinary teamwork alongside: specialist doctors, nurses, interpreters and therapists.
• Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes.
• Competency displayed at the bedside, patient assessment, clinical skills and documentation.
• Act at all times as the patient advocate.