Our client, one of the UK's leading fresh food companies currently have a requirement for a Technical Manager at their West London headquarters.
Reporting into the Technical Director, the Technical Manager will be responsible for food safety ensuring products and suppliers meet and exceed the required technical and quality standards.
The Technical Manager will have strong experience in developing relationships with key retailers.
The Technical Manager:
- Establish and review the company's food safety standards; continually reviewing and updating when required.
- Create and deploy food safety procedures for external and internal audits to ensure compliance
- Coach, train and develop the team according to business requirements;
Technical Manager's Essential Criteria:
- Degree qualified in Food Science or a related subject
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team
- Must have strong commercial awareness and strong experience in dealing with retailers'; in particular Tesco's
- In depth knowledge of food safety systems i.e. HACCP
For more information on the Technical Manager's position contact Michael today. Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the FMCG industry. To view all our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.lime talent is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.