Teacher of History maternity
Neale-Wade Academy is an 11 to 18 Academy at the heart of the local community providing high quality learning for all. Our vibrant, caring and innovative learning environment is underpinned by high expectations and high aspirations.
We are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic, able and inspiring teaching colleagues to deliver History across the full age and ability range. As a History Teacher at Neale-Wade, you will be part of a flourishing team developing fresh ideas to embed students' skills and promote the use of new technologies to support learning.
We are looking for a talented teacher with the enthusiasm and drive to live up to our high expectations to deliver. You can expect to work in a supportive yet high energy atmosphere.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Newly Qualified teacher or an experienced candidate seeking a fresh challenge.
We can offer you:
- A passion for learning by all members of our community
- A personalised CPD programme
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the students in our school
- Strong support for your further professional development
We require you to:
- Be passionate about student's learning and development
- Be a great team player with a positive outlook
- Have high expectations of students learning and behaviour
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced and innovative environment, then this could be the job for you.
Neale-Wade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.