Clients Accounts Team Leader
OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
To support the Client Accounts manager by:
-Assisting in the management of a Client Accounting team in order to meet client targets, service levels and to ensure continuity of service delivery;
- Ensuring that statutory and regulatory requirements, including those of HM Revenue & Customs and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors are satisfied for the company and its clients.
- Working with the Associate Directors and Manager of Client Accounts to create an industry leading Client Accounts team, which is considered a centre of Excellence both internally and externally.
- Actively manage team member's workloads and liaise with the client accounts manager on a regular basis.
- Appraisals of the team
- Learn and be able to undertake all duties performed within the Accountant and Administrator role.
- To take on responsibility for the client accounts for specified portfolios, including trial balance reporting, nominal ledger reconciliations, VAT reporting, funding reviews and ensuring client deadlines are met.
- Be the main point of contact for the client/s for the day to day running of the portfolio.
- Liaise with and support Surveyors on the portfolio, acting on requests and providing information in a timely manner.
- Ensure preparation and review of quarterly cash analyses for all cash held.
- Ensure strong communication links are established and maintained with the client accounts managers and team.
- Any other accounting duties necessary to ensure the efficient running of the portfolio.
- Leadership experience essential
- Studying toward an accounting qualification and substantial accounting and/or management operations experience.
- Knowledge of property accounts and VAT preferred but not essential.
- Excellent Excel skills, to pivot table, VLookup level.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required and knowledge of client systems (Yardi/MRI/Horizon) would be advantageous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.