Would you like a position in a warm and personable school in the lovely borough of Ealing?
A two form entry school in Ealing, West London are looking for a KS1 Teacher to join their warm and personable school. This position is a permanent contract that will commence in September 2017, but trainee teachers are encouraged to apply and could start in July.
This school takes their pupils personal progress as seriously as their academic progress, which was recognised by Ofsted in their 2017 report;
"You are fully committed to making sure that all pupils, no matter what the challenges they face, have equal opportunities to flourish in their learning and in their personal development."
A career at this school can offer you
- An experienced team to work alongside with.
- A strong leadership team to provide advice and understanding whenever it is needed.
- An opportunity to progress in your career.
- A chance to learn new ways of teaching and of building your knowledge.
Would you be a great fit for our school?
The school are looking for a strong classroom practitioner who shares their passion to develop the whole child, and who:
- Will be committed to the school and its children.
- Is self-motivated and creative in there every day work.
- Provides consistent high quality teaching and learning.
- Creates an encouraging and enjoyable classroom atmosphere.
Contact us to discuss this role further. We are experts in permanent education recruitment and we will support you throughout the application process, making it as easy as possible for you.
The school will hold interviews and lesson observations as and when the right applications are received so don't delay in applying.