Supply Chain Planner - 12 Month FTC
A global FMCG business are recruiting a Supply Chain Planner on a 12 Month FTC basis. Applicants need; Supply Chain Planning, Production Planning, Materials Planning or Forecasting experience, with strong Excel skills and ideally exposure to ERP/MRP.
The Supply Chain Planner will join a large, dynamic and forward thinking Supply Chain department. The Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for creating supply and production plans that satisfy customer demand, while contributing to over Supply Chain strategies.
Specific duties of the Supply Chain Planner include:
1. Preparation of Supply Chain replenishment plans
2. Contribute to manufacturing capacity planning, and demand planning activities
3. Ensure sufficient materials / stock is held to satisfy production plans
4. Maintain Supply Chain, Forecasting and Replenishment data in MRP/ERP
5. Create and maintain user manuals on system and support issues relating to MRP/ERP system
6. Contribute to an environment of continuous improvement and LEAN thinking
Supply Chain Planner applicants need:
1. Experience in: Supply Chain Planning within an FMCG, or large international business
2. Strong MS Excel skills
3. MRP/ERP experience
4. Excellent communication and teamwork skills
5. Analytical mind