Business Development Manager - FMCG
Interaction Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with an established and successful organisation based in Peterborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate as the role is extremely diverse and all encompassing.
- You will be responsible for the account management and development of the Companies largest Customer, forging a robust relationship with key contacts.
- Dealing with all the commercial aspects of managing a large Account
- Liaising with suppliers
- Marketing intiatives, copy writing, managing artwork
- Risk analysis assessments
- Relationship management and development
- Forecasting and stock management
- Managing and supporting on the own brand and new product development process from cradle to grave
- Running projects internally within the business but also externally with the customers and suppliers
- Review weekly EPOS retail sales data, forecast and stock management.
- Product costings, briefing suppliers, profit and loss management.
- Presentation preparation, including data analysis, competitor and gap analysis & sales performance analysis.
You must come from a Manufacturing Products / FMCG background - we will consider account managers, product managers etc with the ability to move fluidly accross product categories.
Immediate interviews are available - please apply now!