Telesales Consultant - immediate start
Our client is one of the leading competitors in their field and are looking for an Account manager to join their very successful Sales office.
As an Account Manager the role will be building business deals, attending meetings and maintaining high quality of customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business. Ambition, confidence and a drive to earn should all come naturally, as the successful candidate will be expected to work to a monthly target. Regular office incentives and Free NVQ's offered to the right staff.
Basic salary of £17,000 subject to experience, Monthly uncapped bonuses paid monthly in arrears, OTE of £30,000
20 days paid holiday in addition to all Public Bank Holidays, on a calendar year basis, and 14:45 finish on Fridays
Daily duties include:
• Maintain a full understanding of Fuel Cards and the market
• Plan & prioritise sales activities to achieve agreed targets, involving high volume business to business cold calling.
• Maintain and develop new and existing customers through appropriate sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Respond to, and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Update all customer records on the CRM system.
• Answer and make calls in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
• Log information on calls where required and maintain detailed and accurate customer records.
• To deal with customer complaints and queries to a satisfactory level.
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures
(The above is not an exhaustive list and may be changed or added to in line with changing business requirements.)
If this role is of interest to you, then please contact a member of our staff so we can discuss the role in full with you.