Well established, award winning hotel is seeking a Hotel Receptionist to work on a shift basis as part if the existing team £16,000 - £19,000
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FOR CANDIDATES WITH RELEVANT SKILLS
- Working on a shift basis, this is a face to face Customer Services/Reception role.
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week - must be flexible with shift patterns and able to work early mornings, evenings and weekends
- You will be responsible for checking in and out guests.
- Answering calls and completing Reservations using an Amadeus system.
- Responding to email enquires
- Updating information using Excel
- Processing payments/cashing up
- Opportunity for training, development, and career progression
- The ideal candidate will be well presented with a positive, outgoing personality
- You will possess first class customer services skills.
- A clear, confident telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) are essential
- Knowledge of Amadeus or Opera reservation system will be a distinct advantage
- MS Office knowledge - Word, Excel required.
Must be able to work shifts which will include weekends.
- Candidates with a qualifications in hotel management and hospitality encouraged to apply
- Full training given with excellent career progression opportunities.
Due to the shift nature of the work, candidates living within an easily commutable distance from Richmond Up on Thames will be given preference