Junior Financial Controller
My client, a global financial services organisation Junior Financial Controller within their accounts team. This role is ideal for someone coming from an SME background, who has been involved in a wide range of accounting duties seeking a similar role within a slightly larger organisation.
• Production of the monthly management accounts
• Production of the annual budget and monthly budget analysis
• Monthly cash flow forecasting
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Supervision of both the sales ledger and purchase ledger teams
• Liaising with the Managing Director on the development and direction of the finance team
• HR duties as required
• Ad hoc duties as required
You must have the skills outlined below:
• Either an ACA/ACCA or CIMA finalist
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Strong Excel skills to macros
If you are seeking a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a supportive company and have the correct skill set, please submit your CV for review.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK, and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days.
WE/KS/19604 Junior Financial Controller Central London
Salary: £40,000- £45,000 + Strong Salary Package