Experienced multi trade professionals required to join a number of busy social housing contracts for our principle contractor organisation based in Essex.
Locations Covered: North and East London areas
Transport: A Fuelled Van provided for business use
Contract: Permanent, full time with potential `On Call’ requirements
Hours: 42.5 hours per week
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate solid experience within a social housing environment with a minimum level 2 C&G or NVQ qualification in their primary trade. You will be organised and efficient in carrying out multiple calls per day, whilst ensuring a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Day to day management of workload.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard.
- Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information.
- To maintain the Breyer Group corporate image and service standards.
- Be able to communicate with residents Face to Face in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be an experienced multi trade operative with trade relevant qualification(s).
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Be IT and computer literate.
- Be available for reactive and planned work.
In return you can expect; a competitive salary, fully serviced van, experienced supervisor and planner support, 28 days annual leave and a hard working yet friendly working environment.
A Little Bit About Us:
Breyer Group is an award winning Main Contractor specialising in all forms of roofing, response maintenance, external and internal refurbishment. The Group has built up a sound reputation working for Registered Social Housing providers and Local Authorities giving personal, friendly, professional maintenance services.
With over 340 employees and over 60 years’ experience, we are extremely proud to be one of the industry’s leading principle contractors, operating from our headquarters in Romford and our network of locally based offices across London and Essex.
If you're looking to work for an organised, friendly and dedicated response maintenance team....apply today.
Competitive remuneration and fantastic career progression awaits all successful candidates.