Senior Community Fundraiser
Great opportunity for a Community Fundraising Executive to join a well loved charity. This role can either be based in Reading or Abingdon.
- Contributing and delivering against annual budgets, targets and plans
- Proactively working in the community to develop and build new supporters and fundraising groups - working with all supporters in ways that encourage and support people to fundraise for this charity
- Providing and facilitating supporters with a choice of how they fundraise for the charity
- Proactively using the fundraising database to develop and manage supporter relationships and ensuring that accurate, up to date financial and supporter records are maintained and accessible.
- Working with fundraisers and staff in other departments to maximise relationships with their supporters and their colleagues support for fundraising
- Ensure readiness to respond to Emergency Appeals by preparing everything needed to deliver an advised level of action at short notice.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience of preparing, working to, monitoring, and report on targets. Experience of managing and evaluating events or projects.