Office Based Ductwork Estimator
St Leonards / Hastings
Our client enjoys a nationwide reputation as a provider of bespoke air conditioning solutions for offices, hotels and industrial sites. Long established, they take great pride in offering their customers unparalleled levels of service and support.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Ductwork Estimator to play a key role in their ductwork team at their St Leonards base.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the costing of all ductwork from the engineer’s detailed 3D plan and schematic drawings and present a professional quotation, listing all inclusions and exclusions, for the client.
This is a Monday-Friday full-time position although flexibility will occasionally be required to meet deadlines.
Your duties as a Ductwork Estimator will include:
- Receiving, processing and managing all client tenders.
- Taking-off of ductwork from detailed 3D plan and schematic drawings.
- Extensive use of ENSIGN software.
- Producing a detailed review of all job specifications to ensure that everything has been allowed for.
- Providing a professional quotation, listing all inclusions and exclusions
- Final quote presentation to clients
- Providing a fully quantified schedule if required.
- Managing all job variations.
- Working closely with management and related departments (CAD, Accounts, Contract Managers etc).
- Building and developing a strong working relationship with clients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Demonstrable experience as a Ductwork Estimator, preferably employing ENSIGN software or a similar estimating package.
- Able to work with attention to detail and the highest levels of accuracy.
- Takes a well organised and logical approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary and reward package:
- Salary £25-30K negotiable depending on experience
Key Words: Ductwork Estimator, ENSIGN, Air Conditioning, Mechanical Estimator, HVAC.