Working with the Head of Strategic Business Development & Partnerships and alongside its global Sales, Marketing and Pre-sales teams, the Alliance Manager will work with my clients partners across the International region (Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australasia) to assist in ensuring their software can scale in both sales and delivery.
- Partner enablement through education of sales process messages and solutions.
- Manage and nurture relationships with Partners across the International region.
- Organize partnership business planning and execution (including marketing, sales skills development, product, services and customer territory planning) to achieve set objectives.
- Manage sales opportunities with all designated Partners, provide accurate and updated sales funnel with current status for management.
- Ability to communicate value proposition in terms of understanding of both partners’ and customers’ business needs.
- Learn about the niche accounting challenges that Aptitude’s solutions solve and discuss these with the Alliance ecosystem as well as report back any feedback.
- Prospecting and sales skills - assist Partners drive new opportunities and work with Marketing to drive ongoing empowerment.
- Travel to visit Partners and attend conferences.
What we’re looking for
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Self-motivator and keen to make a big impact in a rapidly growing organisation.
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships with partners as well as internal sales, SMEs and marketing teams.
- Familiarity with finance transformation and accounting is highly desirable.
- Good experience in Alliance management or Business development in enterprise IT technology vendors. Alternative a strong Accounting background.
- Strong understanding & successful experience of Alliances partnership enablement, channel ecosystem.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal - ability to educate.
- Familiarity working with CRM systems; we use Salesforce.
- Ability to work effectively within teams, especially virtual teams.
- Energetic, autonomous, able to both give and take coaching.
- Willing to travel.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
- MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)