Project Business Partner
Morgan McKinley are currently partnering our client, a rapidly growing company in central Swindon, in their recruitment of a Project Business Partner on a permanent contract. The role will report into the Group Finance Director and offer great exposure across the business. This is very much an all-round and varied role, and with the rapid growth of the company, career development opportunities will be frequent. The successful candidate will be paid up to £60,000 basic salary + benefits.
- Support the CEO, CFO and Head of Group Finance in the preparation of materials used for the external and internal presentation and promotion of the Group
- Provide accurate and consistent FP&A commentary on business activities and strategies across the Group, establishing trust and strong relationships with senior internal stakeholders
- Provide accurate commentary on key competitors, markets and external influences, establishing trust and strong relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Work closely with Group Finance and Corporate Development colleagues on acquisitions and disposals
- Be involved on projects (systems implementation, balance sheet, re-budgeting and re-financing)
- Be involved in the month end process
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA given the corporate reporting requirements with evidence of a track record of success and progression (typically gained through 2+ years plus PQE).
- The successful candidate will have experience of working in a Group structure, with multiple businesses.
- Experience and gravitas to work with and be able to challenge senior managers.
- Experience and charisma to work cross functionally around the Group, building effective and supportive relationships.
- Strong business and commercial acumen with ability to interpret and discuss business performance and messaging.
- Strong written and presentational skills to aid presentation of performance and business information appropriately to different stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and distil complex technical information into clear simple messages
- Solid projects experience
For more information, please call Paige on , or to apply, please e-mail your CV to
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.