ACCA/CIMA Finalist or NQ
A Private Equity company based in Central London requires a Finalist (or Newly Qualified Accountant) to join a busy Financial Reporting team. Working as part of a small team in a medium sized Finance departement you will assist with a variety of tasks and progress your experience to take responsibility for the production:
- Monthly period end close process
- Preparation of regular month end journals
- Preparation and update of the balance sheet reconciliations throughout the month end process
- Update of regular data reports for month end result analysis from the data warehouse
- Provide assistance with update and distribution of monthly management reports
- Provide assistance with updating other monthly reports to the business
- Collate monthly filings documentation
- Provide assistance with other regulatory reporting, including
- Provide assistance with preparation of quarterly regulatory returns
- Provide assistance with Annual regulatory reporting, for example Annual UK GAAP Accounts, Annual FSA return, etc.
- Provide assistance in the forecasting and planning process, including
- Distribution and collection of planning templates for the business
- Update and distribution of forecast and plan reports
This position is very progressive and they are looking for someone who is keen to drive their career forward and qualify soon.
Our client will only consider applicants that have worked in Financial Services (Banking, Asset Management, Broking) with the relevant experience. You must also be a Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant with strong analytical skills and possess strong IT, particularly Excel.