Cost Recovery Advisor
Our client is looking for an experienced Cost Recovery Advisor to work as part of the Programme Finance Team. You will provide advisory expertise and capacity building support to the organisation on maximising direct and indirect cost recovery from restricted funding.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Cost Recovery Manager in implementing the organisational cost recovery strategy
- Maximising cost recovery from restricted funding through provision of specialist technical advice, knowledge and skills on the cost recovery policy, approach, tools and systems and their application to programme budgets
- Developing of budgets & cost models for grants and tenders, ensuring they comply with cost recovery policy and donor requirements
- Developing of tools, guidelines, and other support to improve cost recovery at different levels of the organisation and by different functions
All candidates for this role must have:
- Extensive experience of working in the not for profit sector in the area of finance and / or funding
- Prior experience of developing cost models and strategies for commercial tender responses
- Prior experience and knowledge of cost recovery principles and strategies in the not for profit sector
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.