Management Accountant/ Finance Business Partner - Established Charity in London!
Morgan Law are proud to be representing a charity based in central London seeking a management accountant/ finance business partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
This exciting opportunity sits within an open plan, modern office. The role will involve producing management accounts, budget setting and ensuring financial support to budget holders within the charity.
Key duties include:
- Business partnering to relevant budget holders
- Preparing the annual budget
- Preparing the management accounts for a specific area
- Identify improvements for the management accounts
- Prepare and review KPI’s and act upon these variances
- Manage the petty cash system
- Monthly balance sheet recs
- Ad hoc duties in support of the team
To successful in this role you will need the following
- To be ACCA/CIMA/ACA finalist - exam qualified or ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Have a desire to work within a charity ( previous charity sector experience is desirable but not essential)
- It is desirable candidates have used Microsoft Great Plains software
In return this organisation offers a fantastic benefits package and a great working culture.
If this opportunity excites you please apply below