German Speaking Indirect Tax Analyst
Do you want to work for one of the world's biggest brands?
This internet company is looking for a German speaking Indirect Tax Analyst to join their dynamic and fast growing EMEA compliance team based in London.
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare and submit German VAT returns and German Intrastat returns
- To assist with queries from the business operating in Germany
- Preparation and review of month-end account reconciliations
- Audit support, data analysis and similar
- Lead cross functional projects and process improvements
- Support business growth and on boarding of new companies and entities
We expect the right candidate to be able to speak German fluently at business level, strong communications skills to be able to develop relationships with senior stakeholders and external advisors. Previous working experience with a background in VAT compliance is essential.
Get in touch for more information or apply for consideration today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.