Maintenance Team Leaders (Southampton)
Position: Maintenance Team Leaders (Refrigeration Case Maintenance)
Location: West Midlands and South Coast
Salary: £23,253.03 plus pool vehicle, possible £500 bonus every quarter plus pension and medical and other company benefits
My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent unquoted businesses.
The company is a leading provider of facilities management and building maintenance services to multi site operations.
This one stop solution includes the delivery of refrigeration service and maintenance activity across their impressive client base.
You do not need to hold a formal refrigeration or electrical qualification but retail and supervisory experience is essential.
You will be positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
To carry put a predetermined refrigeration case maintenance programme in line SLA and manage a case maintenance team.
- To represent the company in a professional and competent manner at all time and develop a good working relationships with colleagues.
- To ensure refrigeration case maintenance schedules are completed within agreed timescales.
- To be aware of regulations and codes of practise applicable to the tasks. Specifically
- The merchandising Remerchandising of the refrigeration units
- Utilisation of chemicals.
To coordinate the activities of the case maintenance team
To notify the company helpdesk of procedural task condition for action by the refrigeration Engineer
To carry out all tasks assigned within the allotted time period to the satisfaction of the company and client.
- To attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical and business developments.
- To deliver training to the case maintenance technician.
- To complete absence management paperwork.
- To ensure sign off of completed works
- To comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act and the company’s Health and Safety Policy at all times.
- To work with company and ASDA colleagues to ensure that laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
- To comply with any other reasonable request or instruction from the company.
- To work in a manner to support the achievement of company KPIs
- To work in a manner to support lowest cost to operate ethos
- To ensure all systems are working to optimum energy efficiency.
- When require support other engineering disciplines to provide flexibility to service delivery
- The ensure the maintenance of equipment & vehicle to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Please submit your career details to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED