Project Manager - Cookery School
A great opportunity for someone who is awesome at project management, motivating a team and is ready to inspire people about good food!
Our cookery school projects have a focus on improving people's skills and knowledge in order to allow them to make healthier food choices for themselves and their families.
This role involves:
- Managing a portfolio of cooking skills programmes
- Line managing a team of cookery teachers
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of the Cooking Skills Centre
- Delivery of cookery workshops and demonstrations
- Working across the voluntary, public and private sector to provide a service for all audiences
- Developing social media and marketing strategies
- Securing new business, grants and service delivery contracts.
- A passion and excellent knowledge of food, nutrition and cookery
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Experience of project management
- Experience of line managing others
- Clean driving license
- Available to work weekends and evenings on a regular basis as required
- Experience of working with, or in, the voluntary sector
- Experience of working with, or in, the private sector
To apply please send a CV and covering letter, which details why you would like to be considered for this post and why you think you would be the most suitable candidate. Email contact details plus full job description/person specification are available on the Food Nation website. Only email applications will be accepted.
Deadline for applications: 5pm, 31st May 2017
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!