Deputy Sales Manager
Deputy Sales Manager
£30,000 - £33,000 basic with uncapped commission and many benefits
Jobfinders are thrilled to be working with a unique, dynamic and very exciting Publishing House who are expanding one of their successful portfolios and therefore require a Deputy Sales Manager to join their prosperous team!
Culture: Dynamic, Fast paced, Fun, Social, Supportive, Encouraging, Progressive,
- To sell media packages to your clients whilst achieving and exceeding sales targets. Consisting of: display advertising, projects, reprints, awards, sponsorship, exhibition space, digital and online advertising and associated activities.
- Freedom to use your initiative and bring ideas to maximise revenues - all ideas WILL be heard!
- You will have the opportunity to sell multimedia packages by telephone and face to face selling to existing clients who you will nurture and account manage as well as bringing new customers on board.
- The opportunity to visit road shows, and exhibitions to widen your knowledge of your industry and get to know your clients personally.
- Listen and observe what your clients are saying in the market place, offer effective sales solutions in return.
- Open door policy with editorial, production and publishing team to make sure all avenues to maximise sales can be explored
Are you the right person for this role?
If you are looking for a career and not just a another "job". You are passionate about finding new buisness. You have ambition, confidence, you have a full clean license. and you have a solid proven track record of developing and closing businesses... then YES….
- Minimum of 2 years publishing experience with at least one years` experience selling face to face
- Delivering new buisness
- You have a proven track record of hitting sales targets
- You are happy to be on the phone targeting new business
- Clean driver`s license and access to a car
- Can do attitude
The client offers a competitive salary of £30,000 - £33,000 and uncapped commission, and an opportunity to join a successful and expanding team with in house training and be in excellent position to learn and progress in your career.
25 days` holiday per annum increasing to 28 days per annum after 5 years
09:30 - 17:30 - Monday - Friday
New Business Bonus
If you do not receive a response from us within three days of submitting your application, please do assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Please refer to our website for details of other positions available and thank you for your application