Field Sales Executive (Cambridge Territory)
Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a leading local office supplies company who are currently recruiting for a dedicated Field Sales Executive to strengthen their team.
Although the office is Ipswich based, the successful candidate will be covering the Cambridge area. Therefore applicants must have a willingness to travel between the two locations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing a selection of local accounts
- Develop and build a relationship with accounts
- Proactively seeking and securing profitable new business opportunities within the Cambridge and surrounding areas.
- Business to business canvassing as an individual and as part of the team
- Telephone canvassing, to make your own appointments.
- Keep the database of your area up to date, by inputting the details you obtain from canvassing, telephoning and appointments.
- Upon a successful sale you will be responsible to demonstrate the product on-site to the customer and look after and develop the account.
- You will be responsible for creating quotations, which will be typed, and completing accurately lease and company documentation.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous direct sales experience would be preferable
- Possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail along with good organisational skills
- A team player, but also have the ability to be able to work on own initiative
- Be able to find new business to business leads and sell the right product/s into the end user
- Outgoing, confident, self-motivated person who has the desire to succeed and progress
Full product training will be provided.
Hours: 08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of the industry, the successful applicant must be flexible with regards to start and finish times.
£18,000-£20,000 plus Commission based on gross profit with an OTE of £30k uncapped. This includes Mobile Phone and Company Car.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available