Valuation Surveyor - flexible working hours / part time
Due to the buoyant nature of the industry this progressive organisation are looking for experienced Residential Valuation Surveyors to assist with Mortgage Valuations & Home Buyer’s Reports.
Work is allocated on a Zero Hours contract with a flexible working schedule, and will probably suit a Surveyor who is already self-employed, or running a small practice, but unable to conduct this work due to Insurance restraints. You may wish to add this to your current work schedule.
You will be provided with mobile, laptop, tablet, printer, and any additional tools necessary with all the necessary Liability and insurances covered.
This organisation put a high level of focus on maintaining a good work life balance. With the emphasis on the quality, rather than the quantity of what they deliver, they have a strong tradition of valuing surveyors as individuals
Ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience
- An AssocRics or MRics / FRics qualification and knowledge of your local area
- An understanding of the importance of quality and risk, with ability to balance this against productivity
- High levels of passion with energy and drive for excellence in business results.
In return you will benefit from:
- An Outstanding bonus, paid as a percentage of the net fees.
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your current commitments.
- State of the art technology to ensure processes are streamlined and Surveyors are given the latest tools to work efficiently
- Support from a fantastic back office team
Current locations: Kings Lynn & Lincoln
If this is of interest Please apply now