Field Account Manager
Our client is a leading telecom provider of cloud based telephone systems.
We are seeking an Field Account Manager to join their successful team.
*You MUST have experience of working within the telecoms industry
Main Role Responsibilities:
- Objectives are to identify potential partnerships and establish, capitalise and retain strong relationships within the Channels.
- Evaluate and recruit new Resellers and develop the existing UK Reseller base.
- Develop achievable business plans with the channel to maximise the revenue growth for each partner and where appropriate take the lead in generating end user business
- Sell and promote the Company's products and services through the Channels by identifying key decision makers and those who influence at all levels within the account, developing strong relationships with these clients
- From experience and understanding of the IT/Telecom or Unified Communications technology sector, identify and qualify potential additional sources of revenue for all relevant products and services
- Understand the client's needs, objectives and practices, presenting compelling business propositions, concepts and ideas to clients at senior level and Board level.
- Ensure tactical decisions are consistent with the business plan and reviewed against revenues and budgets on a regular basis
- Maximise operational efficiencies to support the sales function in relation to pre-sales and technical support, ensuring delivery capabilities and capacity align with expectations committed to clients.
- Acting as an ambassador for the Company, raise its profile, branding and credibility within the market, with partners to the business and suppliers.
- Work in collaboration with the Reseller Sales Teams to help them understand the Company's proposition and the validity of the products and services in context of their client base.
- Develop account plans for key customers and prospect accounts and provide accurate and timely forecasts as required.
- Develop and capitalise upon strong and consistent relationships at senior level with Business Partners and Resellers, increasing the network of opportunities
- Prepare quotations for customers and ensure contracts are concluded in accordance with the Company's standard procedures.
- Identify potential competitive threats and take timely and effective action to minimise them.
- Proactively seek knowledge of competitor and market activity in order to position the Company and understand the impact upon the business.