Area Sales Engineer - Instrumentation / Sensors
Area Sales Engineer
Position Sales Manager
Towcester, Northants covering the North of the UK (including Scotland)
Scope of responsibility
External technical sales spending 2-3 days a week visiting customers selling of a wide range of Sensors & ancillary solutions into the Instrumentation and Test sectors of the Rail, Aerospace, Defence, Automotive and Mobile Vehicle markets.
£35-45K pa dependant on experience + performance related bonus
Pension, life insurance, health schemes to include optical/dental, income protection, childcare vouchers, company car, lap top, mobile phone, 25 days annual holiday
Skills & Experience
- Previous sales experience essential.
- Technical bias in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferably with recognised qualifications.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Team player but able to work autonomously.
- Able to liaise with contacts at all levels.
- Previous experience of using of CRM system essential
- Computer literate; proficient in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint .
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Possible backgrounds"Field Sales" OR "Technical Sales" OR "Sales Engineer" OR "Engineering Sales" OR "Account Manager" OR "Key Account Manager" OR "Business Development" OR "Internal Sales Engineer" OR "Specification Sales" OR "Sales Manager" OR "Sales Director" OR "Applications Engineer" OR "Application Engineer" OR "Area Sales" OR "European Sales" OR "Sales Representative" OR "Sales Executive" OR Instrumentation OR Sensors OR Mech Eng OR Mechanical OR Mechatronics OR Electrical Engineering