SF Group are currently looking for a NPI Manufacturing Engineer with excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes using soft materials.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Being an integral part of product launch process within the manufacturing facility, the candidate will be tasked with delivering upon key projects ensuring flawless manufacturing processes are implemented
- Having control of NPI Projects, this person will be in constant liaison with the customer and internal design teams to deliver key components on time within budget
- Responsibilities will also include designing assembly layouts within the factory to ensure maximum efficiency on the manufacturing floor
- The focus is to develop robust manufacturing launch process throughout the facility
- To deliver on quality projects in a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- A very strong manufacturing background with a comprehensive understating of launching products through NPI projects
- Very good knowledge of documentation procedures for New product introduction planning including APQP, DFMEA and PFMEA
- Experience of working with the manufacture of soft materials
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £35,000 - £45,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .