Commercial Claims Handler
MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team and our clients can feel confident that we will work with them in pursuit of customer service excellence.
Our client is renowned for their claims management expertise. They work in partnership with their clients through shared values and enthusiasm for service excellence and to jointly focus on what matters most to our customers. Their great training, combined with a commitment for continued development is a core value and they are now seeking like-minded claims professionals who share their passion and will excel in their work.
We are looking for a Commercial Claims Handler to join their close knit team based in their Glasgow office
The successful candidate will ideally have commercial and or domestic claims experience
The role is to pro-actively handle claims and provide a first class service from a variety of insurers in a manner that supports efficient and effective settlement for the policy holder. To add value to the customer journey by providing sound technical advice and keeping the policy holder informed at key stages.
We are looking for applicants who:-
- Are able to work well under pressure and manage their own workload
- Are able to liaise with clients and customers in a polite, professional and engaging manner - building rapport and managing expectations
- Are proactive and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have excellent computer literacy skills and experience of using different types of ICT platforms and applications
- Able to multi task and be able to adapt to change quickly as workload dictates
- Want to have a long term career with a global organisation who offer fantastic career progression and the chance to obtain professional qualifications
This is a full time permanent role with working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Starting salary is £18,000 to £22,000 and you also have the chance to gain professional qualifications within the industry which will be funded by the company.