Registered Nurses, Paramedic's, Occupational Therapist's and Physiotherapist - Required to become qualified Clinical Disability Assessors
Clinical Disability Assessor - Poole, Dorset
Office Hours & Office based!
Monday to Friday only!
Essential Skills for this - Clinical Assessor role:
- A minimum of 2 years post registration experience in any of the mentioned Healthcare setting or backgrounds
- IT literate and able to use a range of different software and computer systems
- Dynamic and able to adapt to unexpected changes in day to day tasks
- Quality Driven & Good time management skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- UK based experience
- HCPC or NMC registration is mandatory
- Salary of £32K + plus further financial benefits
- Professional Development
- Paid holiday - 22 days plus Bank holidays
- Additional financial benefits package
About the - Clinical Assessor role:
Conduct detailed assessments of people with physical and mental health conditions that ultimately have a physical effect on their lifestyle. Carry out simple physical assessments when necessary. Accurately record observations and formal clinical findings. Critically evaluate evidence and use logical reasoning to provide a comprehensive, informative and accurate report for each individual specific to their condition.
GOTO is pleased to be working in conjunction with our client to recruit a number of Healthcare professionals for the role of Disability Assessors across the South West of the UK. This is a new project not associated with similar historical schemes.
You will be based in a fixed site/ clinic run by my client in Poole, you will be required for assessment of Personal Independence Payments scheme.
These positions are available to a range of Healthcare professionals and we are looking for those who would feel comfortable working with and assessing people who may have enduring mental health backgrounds as well as physical impairment and are only open to: Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics, or Nurses. (As per DWP regulations)
Applicants must have a broad range of knowledge of various clinical and medical conditions.
Full CPD recognised training is provided to become a fully approved Disability Analyst, including:
- Initial E-learning modules 1 week of online training
- Intensive 8 classroom based days training workshop
- Follow up training and mentoring leading to full approval
Experience in delivering training/mentoring, or a desire to gain experience in this.
GOTO can vouch for this company as a great place to work! Supporting them for over 4 years as they have grown and now in this current stage of expansion there is a friendly supportive team who will provide you with training, mentoring and enjoyable atmosphere to develop your potential and career to the next level.
We are also looking for a Mobile - Clinical Assessor - £34,000 - please enquire for more details on this role
For more information regarding this - Clinical Assessor role please do not hesitate to contact us for an informal conversation or apply online.
If this isn't quite the role you are looking for please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us at via our website
Why not Follow us Twitter @GOTORESOURCING