Implementation Analyst/ Adobe Analytics/ DTM- Central London- 50-55k and Bens
Implementation Analyst/ Award Winning Publishers/ Subscriptions/ Adobe Analytics/ DTM- Central London- 50-55k and Bens
Implementation Analyst Role required for major Publisher in their Central London head office
Our award winning client has been operating for more than 120 years and is a major player and one of the largest circulation of any UK Newspapers. They operate across the UK and Internationally and employ over 1200 staff. Our client has set pace for change in the UK newspapers industry. They have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality journalism, setting the global news agenda. This Change means they remain ahead of their competition and also need the staff to support this bid, they will provide a clear path for growth and development for the Audience Analyst.
The Implementation Analyst role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
- As a Digital Implementation Analyst, you will support you on all client tasks as required
• Being the primary interface for our Adobe Analytics implementation and support engagements
• Proficient User of Adobe Analytics
• Follow the implementation Process, testing, tracking, measuring, reporting
• Using Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) to implement tags correctly
• Ensure all requirements are understood, documented and validated with client
• Direct delivery of implementation and reporting tasks related to client projects?
• Building project plans
• Building implementation plans?
• Managing clients’ solution design references (data governance)?
• Creating segments to better analyze data?
• Creating processing rules or filters to isolate/adapt data
• Supporting clients ad hoc reporting requests?
• Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
• Working closely with internal technical digital analysts and developers to ensure delivery of tasks and projects.
What skills are required for the Implementation Analyst
- Proficient user and hands-on experience of Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- knowledge of SQL would be desirable the ability to write and construct queries
- Highly proficient with using Adobe Analytics for implementing tags
- Using Adobe to Implement tracking solutions and for processing rules, segmentation and sub-relations.
- Being able to measure, track, test and report back on findings
- Experience of a Visualisation tools such as Qlikview or Tableau
- Ability to work with large data sets and perform extraction and segmentation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present solutions in simple form, with the confidence and ability to work independently
- Previous experience of implementing tags and providing solutions
What will the Implementation Analyst get in return
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development from an Implementation Analyst role.
- The ability to match your ambitions by the support and training you would be given.
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning publisher.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
Package: 50-55k, plus benefits healthcare,
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Implementation Analyst role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone ( 0203-637-3331 or 07834-635-117) or email ( Abid-digitalrepublicrecruitment.com )
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin