Major Gifts Development Manager
This organisation is looking for a Major Gifts Development Manager to join their ambitious team in North London.
This organisation is a leading institution that has ambitious growth plans. They are looking for someone to come onboard and develop, manage and deliver effective and sustainable relationships with Major Donor Individuals as well as Trusts and Foundations, developing a complementary mid-level Donor Patron Programme achieving agreed fundraising targets.
- Responsibility for an income target of around £3million
- Identify funding opportunities from Major Donors and Trusts and Foundations
- Ensure a pipeline of prospects for continued, forecastable funding
- Make a direct ask for gifts with support from the senior management team
- Develop a strategy for a new giving programme
- Ensure that sector best practise is in place at all times
- Employ integrated stewardship plans with supporters at all stages of the donor cycle
- Ensure effective prospect research to maximise value from donor meetings
- Experience of securing significant gifts from high net worth individuals and trusts and foundations
- Excellent proposal writing and pitching skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel to North London
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work autonomously and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build lasting relationships with donors
- Budget management experience
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of £39,000.