This is a good opportunity for a skilled Electrical Engineer from a manufacturing background with experience in electrical panel wiring and who can understand electrical schematics.
As an Electrical Draughter, you will be responsible for the design and testing of new and modified equipment as well as creating and issuing engineering drawings for manufacture.
The Electrical Draughter must be qualified with BTEC Level 4 or equivalent with CAD training. In addition to this, experience with AutoCAD and Manufacturing software would be desirable.
Electrical Draughter Requirements:
- Understands Electrical Schematics
- Understands how to layout instructions, both drawn and written
- Knowledge of Electrical Panel wiring
- Experience with 3 phase electrical systems including motors
- Knowledge of Electrical Safety
- BTEC Level 4 or equivalent
- CAD training
If you have the correct experience, and this Electrical Draughter role interests you, please click Apply Now.