Operations Support Administrator - Wealth Management
A leading national Wealth Management business with offices in the centre of Bournemouth are currently looking to recruit an Operations Support Administrator to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Operations Support Manager, your role will be to improve the controls and efficiencies of the business. The main responsibilities are as follows -
- To work as part of the Operations Team to provide various MI to the Director.
- To assist the Operations Support Manager to update procedures and ensure all teams are trained.
- To process New Business in a compliant and timely manner.
- To assist with the monitoring of all New Business processes, updating procedures and providing training as needed.
- To ensure all Drawdown Reviews are carried out in a timely manner.
- To provide ad hoc support to the administration teams as and when required.
The client is looking for a professional and motivated individual who has previous experience within a Financial Services business. Ideally you will have started your market exams and will want to achieve the Diploma in Financial Planners. Experience with Excel and other data base systems would be an advantage.