Sales & Marketing Executive
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive (Field)
Salary: £32,000 p/a
Asquith Nurseries are the UK’s leading provider of premium childcare and education for the under-fives and we are privileged to have the futures of nearly 13,000 children in our care.
Due to an exciting change within our organisation and a period of growth and success, Asquith Nurseries are seeking a driven and motivated professional to take on the role of Sales & Marketing Executive.
This role is field based and therefore a full driving license is essential. There will be regular travel to our Nurseries based North of the M25 and the Midlands.
- To support in the management of local marketing activity for a portfolio of nurseries, in partnership with the Operations Team.
- To help Regional Directors optimise sales activity for a portfolio of nurseries, by delivery of sales coaching & training as required.
- To devise and deliver monthly reports for the Regional (Ops) Directors and regular updates to the Marketing team.
- To track and monitor local campaigns to prove effectiveness and ROI.
- To partner closely with the Operations teams to ensure resource is correctly focused and meeting key business targets.
- Provide sales coaching to operations teams including Regional Directors & nursery managements teams (NMs, DMs & 3i/c).
- Provide analysis of local & regional trends for sales pipeline & conversion from Enquiry through to Enrolment.
- Research local areas, demographics, markets and customer to identify and plan marketing activity for the nursery and region.
- Develop, implement and sustain local marketing plans/activity for each nursery across a range of media, including digital, PR and local opportunities including showcasing of best practice & individual coaching as appropriate.
- Support your portfolio with the promotion of any national open events.
- Briefing creative department in a planned and timely manner to ensure artwork is created, proofed and signed off prior to deadlines.
- Complete regular competitor analysis to understand our price point and proposition and report in a timely manner to the Marketing team.
- Represent the Field Sales & Marketing Team at meetings with the Operations Team and contribute to monthly reports for Senior Management team.
- Provide analytical insights to support decisions with the marketing plan.
Education/ Experience / Skills
- Marketing qualification preferred - degree or CIM Professional Diploma or higher.
- Regional/multi-site sales management experience preferred.
- Full driving license essential.
- Experience in service marketing and regional marketing preferred.
- Experience working in a geographically diverse company ideal.
- Full time hours - Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm or 9am - 5:30pm as preferred (some flexibility required to cover weekend events)
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Field Based with regular travel to company offices in London & Chesham & occasionally to Rushden & Wilmslow as required.
- Confident and capable of working autonomously and remotely from the wider team.