Based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, our client is a rapidly expanding and exciting company looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit someone looking to ensure that customer experiences are consistent and to a high standard as well as making sure that all commissions are processed and paid correctly and on time, maintaining good relationships with brokers.
This company is a global market leader with numerous brands and ambitious plans to continue their worldwide expansion.
The successful individual will have good Excel and maths skills with an analytical mind-set and great attention to detail. It is essential that the candidate has excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team. The candidate must be flexible with the desire to learn and develop.
Duties will include:
- Reporting back to relevant parties on commissions processed and paid to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Issuing reports monthly and on an adhoc basis
- Capturing and maintaining a record of all commercial invoices received and processed
- Validation and processing through to payment of all invoices in a timely manner
- Deal with all supplier questions and liaise with other internal teams to resolve any queries
- Reconcile all commercial suppliers- in order to transfer this information into a Portal for automation
- Support the finance team with the month end accounting process
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability