- FTSE 100 firm
- Selling access to a leading Market Intelligence platform for the Shipping industry
- Fantastic earning potential
- Dynamic and proactive environment
The Role: Selling a leading market intelligence platform, the incoming Account Manager will manage several pre-existing accounts across the Insurance, Finance and Shipping markets. Selling to C-level Execs, the Account Manager will be responsible for annual subscription renewals and will be targeted around retention rates, cross selling and upselling. This is a fantastic opportunity for any driven sales professional who has won new business and is looking to progress their career into an account management position within a FTSE100 company.
The Company: With the best known brand in the market, this dynamic and proactive business has enjoyed consistent growth since launch. Successful Account Managers will benefit from rapid career progression opportunities towards Account Director and Sales Manager roles.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling subscriptions to a market intelligence platform for the Shipping industry
- Managing several pre-existing accounts
- Account renewals, upselling and cross selling
- 20% new business sales
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven B2B new business sales experience
- Natural rapport builder
- Bright, proactive and driven
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- £28,000 basic plus £15,000 uncapped
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Healthcare, pension, gym and travel loans
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Suzy Richardson .