Are you a qualified Accountant looking for a new challenge and more responsibility? If so, this could be the role for you. Our client is looking to appoint a Finance Manager to have overall responsibility for the finance function, of this rapidly grown telecoms business.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to work under your own esteem and take full responsibility for a £3 million t/o business that is growing fast and a very exciting time to be joining. The role offers the opportunity to work directly with the MD and shape the future of the business
- Daily: management of all account functions; bank balances; application of bank payments and receipts; creation and uploading of sales and purchase invoices; ad-hoc payments
- Weekly: bank reconciliations of bank accounts; credit control; Bacs/Chaps payments
- Monthly: prepayments; journal postings payroll reconciliation
- Produce weekly gross margin reports for Directors
- Produce monthly management accounts with commentary and analysis
- Quarterly: VAT returns
- Ongoing: management of HR system time sheet portal; staff holidays; staff expenses
- Forecasting and budgeting responsibilities
- Qualified Management Accountant
- Able to demonstrate working in a similar environment
- Ability to work under your own direction
If you feel you possess the above skills, I would like to hear from you immediately on .
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.