SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
£20K - 24K - Knaresborough - Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 17.30pm - Onsite Parking - 24 days holiday plus bank holidays - auto enrolment pension.
Our client is the UK’s number 1 funder for Prestige Sports and Classic cars. They work with some of the largest lenders in the UK, providing vehicle funding for high net worth and influential individuals, including business owners and company directors. They offer these customers some of the most competitive finance packages available.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Social media marketing - create and write copy/content; develop a distinct online presence to attract a high number of target followers through channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. This is a key focus of the role.
- Creating content for and dispatching email, print, SMS and direct mail marketing campaigns
- Developing the business’ multi-channel communication strategy
- Day to day marketing tasks and co-ordinating marketing projects and activities as required
- Managing the customer database, including targeting and segmentation activities, mailing production and customer surveys
- Website development and online presence - new site content, conversion optimisation, Google Adwords & Analytics, SEO, video production, online reviews
- Organising and overseeing promotional events
- Representing them at promotional events
- Researching new marketing opportunities, with a focus on online trends
- Consideration of the FCA rules and other relevant legislation and the principles of treating customers fairly when producing marketing material
- Providing accurate reports for the senior management team and/or Board of Directors
- Answering incoming calls and handling customer enquiries
- Any additional ad hoc marketing support as required
The ideal candidate will ideally:
- Be educated to degree level, with a minimum 2:1 degree, preferably in a marketing or marketing-related subject
- Hold at least 3 years’ experience working in a marketing role, with particular focus on customer database and digital marketing/social media
- Have a proven track record - the successful applicant will be required to demonstrate their level of success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Team player
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office programs, CRM databases and website content management systems
- Full, clean British driving licence, with access to own vehicle
- An understanding of the car finance market and/or the prestige motor trade is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity!