SENCo - Birmingham - September 2017
Special Educational Needs Coordinator - September Start - Primary School - Birmingham
Academics LTD is looking to recruit a qualified SENCO on behalf of a 'good' school in Central Birmingham.
The position starts September 2017 and will be offered as a permanent role for the right candidate. The school will also offer the role as a temporary to permanent role.
This school provides a good standard of education for its pupils. With an excellent leadership and management team willing to help and support when needed.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure the objectives of the SEN policy are reflected in the school improvement plan, lead and manage staff and deploy staff effectively to work within the SEN provision.
The ideal candidate for this SENCO position should:
- Hold QTS and SENCO qualification
- Have a strong commitment to their own professional development
- Strong communication skills and ability to support and manage others
- Have working knowledge of the SEN code of practice
- Be able to implement and review IEPS's
If this vacancy is not suitable for you but you may know someone who may be interested then please pass on our details. We pay £100 in High Street vouchers for successful referrals.