Graduate Field Sales Executive
This company is a one of the largest Independent Lighting companies who specialise in commercial lighting design, manufacture and implementation in Europe & the Middle East
Due to ongoing growth, this company is looking to hire two graduates for their regional sales academy. This role is based within the North East of England.
Initially you will attend a training week in Dublin covering the market and industry, before attending a week long sales training scheme in Liverpool. With the support of senior figures such as the directors, senior managers and engineers, your business acumen, industry knowledge and sales skills will be developed at a swift rate.
This regional academy is designed for individuals who are highly motivated to achieve, would enjoy working in a variety of different environments, (not just an office!) and are interested in having a lucrative career within professional sales.
Upon completion of the sales academy, you will work from home 2 to 3 days of the week and spend the remaining time liaising with clients such as consultant engineers, contractors and business owners.
Why should you be interested?
- Competitive salary of 20 - 25k
- Tailored training programme to focus on you
- BMW 3 Series company car
- Company fuel card, phone and laptop
- Learn from the best in the industry - from sales people to engineers
- Direct contact with the Managing director
- work with high profile clients from hotel chains to football stadiums.
- Driving License
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills - ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds
- Drive to succeed
- Passion for construction or engineering or sales
- Business or Engineering degree preferable (all degree backgrounds welcome however)
- Sales experience preferable